Policy@uea is a grouping, based within the Political, Social and International Studies subject area, that brings together researchers with an interest in public policy, public administration and/or public management from across the University.
It provides a forum for interested scholars:
- to discuss possible research or grant bids
- to explore potential for cross-School or cross-Faculty collaboration
- to facilitate co-ordination of responses to calls for funding or evidence
- to report on existing projects, and
- to exchange ideas and experience about all aspects of research, including impact.
Meetings are held at least twice a semester, depending on interest, and texts and other materials are available on a dedicated policy@uea Blackboard side (registration required).
Membership is open to all members of the University. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the mailing list and to have access to the policy@uea Blackboard site.
Please direct any queries to Hussein Kassim, PSI (email@example.com), Alan Finlayson, PSI (firstname.lastname@example.org), Sara Connolly, NBS (email@example.com) or Ruth Hancock, MED (firstname.lastname@example.org)