The UEA Reception desk is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The Reception team, Katharine, Jo & James are available to welcome everyone and help all staff, students and visitors to the UEA.
Visit UEA Reception to:
- get directions to places on campus, advice on best places to visit and pick up a campus map or self-tour guide.
- speak to our friendly reception team, who offer a welcoming place to meet and greet visitors including prospective students and their parents and direct them appropriately.
- use the drop-off and collection service for documents, certificates, etc.
- use as a wonderful meeting place, which is easy for visitors to find.
- pick up prospectuses and other promotional material.
The University Reception desk is in The Enterprise Centre (TEC) foyer, next to the TEC Reception desk who support activities within TEC including external events and the TEC tenants.
Why not pop in, give the reception team a call or email. They are happy to help in any way they can.
Telephone: 01603 592223