We aim to give your child the best start in life. Our full day care nursery offers the highest quality standards for babies and children from three months until starting school.
Your child’s development is important to us. Through play, your child will experiment and try new things, make decisions, work things out, share with others and have fun while learning.
We have a flexible approach to children’s development learning. We understand that young children grow and learn in different ways and at varying rates. Young children gather information from a wide range of resources and interpret this most effectively when they are actively engaged in play in which they are allowed to experiment confidently.
We work to ensure that your child is cared for in the best possible environment with highly qualified staff. Safe and secure, our purpose built Nursery has friendly, homely rooms in which to play and have fun.
We aim to provide children and their families with a high quality and supportive learning environment, nurturing the individual needs of each child, with strong partnerships between home and Nursery.
We want to:
• provide a happy, safe and secure environment for your child
• encourage each child to be respectful, independent and confident learners
• develop all children’s capabilities to prepare for the future.
Our aims and objectives
We aim to:
• provide a happy, safe and secure environment where everyone is known and valued, and where individual needs are acknowledged, accepted and met
• encourage each child to be independent and develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others
• provide a stimulating and challenging range of activities that will engage children and develop their curiosity
• develop children’s confidence
• develop all children’s capabilities as successful learners
• support our children’s mental health and well-being
• value equality and diversity
• incorporate all aspects of children’s lives, building strong partnerships with parents and the wider community.
We were graded as ‘Outstanding’ in every category of our latest Ofsted inspection carried out in January 2016.
Our care and education is based on the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage.