UEA’s Learning Enhancement team can help students study more effectively and improve their work, providing expert guidance on study skills, maths and statistics, academic writing and use of English.
There are many ways they can help with your studies:
- Helpdesks, drop-in sessions and workshops throughout the week where students can meet with our experienced Tutors
- One-to-one tutorials
- Specialist tuition for students with specific learning difficulties (SpLDs)
- Award-winning Peer Assisted Learning programme, where mentors meet with students to offer course specific guidance and more general pastoral support
- English Language Support programme for students for whom English is not their first language
- Wealth of online resources on academic writing and maths and statistics