The Student Life team in UEA’s Student Services can provide advice and guidance to students on anything that’s affecting their time at university. They work closely with other teams in Student Services and across the University to explore all options available to you.
Student Life team
Here’s some of the ways the Student Life team can help during your time at UEA:
- Experienced Student Life Advisers can signpost, refer, advise or simply listen to any concerns you may have
- 24/7 support in UEA accommodation through our Residential Life Team
- Advice on living/moving off campus
- Help with budgeting, funding support and impartial advice from our experienced Finance Advisors
- Specialist support for international students through our Student Life International Team
- Spiritual and faith support through UEA Faith Centre
Norwich is one of the safest student cities in the UK, and the University takes your safety and wellbeing extremely seriously. We adopt a zero tolerance approach to any kind of:
- Aggressive, threatening or abusive behaviour
- Sexual harassment
- Hate crimes or hate speech
The University works closely with uea(su) to make our campus a safe environment for all. We also have a dedicated Report and Support website in partnership with the Students’ Union where students, staff and visitors can report anonymously and request support from an adviser should they witness or experience any unacceptable behaviour.