Translation Services

Requirements for Translations for UK Visas.

If a document is not in English or Welsh, the applicant must provide a fully certified translation, from a professional translator or translation company that can be independently verified by the Home office.

The translation company or translator can use a stamp to show this information, but a date and signature should always be provided.

A professional translator must fully certify their translations. This translation must include the following details:

  • The translator’s name
  • The translator’s credentials
  • Confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document
  • The translator’s contact details
  • The date and original signature of the translator

Read UKVI Tier 4 policy guidance for all requirements.

Translation Services

You can search online for translators and choose the one that offers the service and turnaround time that you need. Student Services does not recommend any particular translator, however the list below offer services for individuals.

Chinese Services Limited

Chinese Services can translate Chinese and other Asian, Far Eastern and Western European languages.


Colman Translations


Tel: 07789 637701

Colman Translations offer German, French and Spanish services with a 10% discount for students.



10% discount for students. All Western and East European Languages, most Asian languages including Hebrew, Urdu, Hindi and Gujarati.


Absolute Translations

All languages, London based.