We work with regional engineering and manufacturing businesses to help devise solutions to current and future productivity challenges.
Below are some examples of the ways in which we can assist and collaborate with you:
- We can assign motivated and skilled students, interns or graduates to assist in a range of engineering and productivity challenges.
- We run a programme of training, events and opportunities to help upskill the regional engineering and manufacturing workforce. More information is available on our Education and training page.
- We offer solutions to hardware challenges by providing try before you buy testing and change management solutions.
- We assist in the design and testing of new products, from concept stage through to prototyping and testing.
- We devise innovative additive manufacturing solutions from high-grade machinery parts to surgical applications.
- We provide industry-ready knowledge from specialisms across the UEA and tailored to your needs.
- Bespoke consultancy is provided from leading academics and technical specialists.