Academic lead: Dr Arvind Yadav
Students can select this option alongside an Undergraduate International Summer School module in order to gain an additional 5 UK Undergraduate credits to transfer back to their home degree. Students must attend an induction workshop and academic tutorial as well as submitting a supplementary academic assignment with the theme of personal and professional development.
Additional Credit criteria:
- Students will select this option as a supplement to a 20 credit Undergraduate International Summer School module
- Students must attend an assignment briefing
- Students should attend at least one tutorial before the final deadline
- The assignment deadline is 3pm on 25 July 2019
- Students will gain aggregate score (Additional Credit carries pass/fail mark only).
Those who wish to transfer credit to their home institution should gain approval from the relevant department in advance of the programme. The Additional Credit module will be listed on your Undergraduate International Summer School transcript.
A £250.00 supplement applies for this module. Please see our fees page for further information.