How can I study abroad?
The timetable of activities for how to study abroad differs from institution to institution, but for full year students it is broadly as follows:
- October - November - students submit study preferences for allocation
- December - April - host university confirmation and applications
- March - May - final application and immigration steps
- March - April - Pre-departure workshop(s)
- May - September - departure
Read more about how to study abroad
When can I study abroad?
|Year Abroad (4-year degree)||Generally, Year 3 is spent abroad|
|Semester Abroad (3 year degree)||Generally, Semester 2 of Year 2 is spent abroad|
Where can I study abroad?
Our partner institutions§ span the globe and the list is growing!
§ Availability may be limited to certain Schools of study and may vary based on:
- region-specific programmes, e.g. Year in Australasia
- relevant module selection
- approval of the School Study Abroad Coordinator
- annual variance in availability of places at partner universities