We deliver world-class education and research in Health and Medicine. Research informs everything we do, and our innovative, evidence-based approach to learning ensures that our graduates are sought-after health professionals, capable of achieving great things.
We work closely with NHS Trusts and other organisations to deliver quality CPD training, designed to meet the rapidly changing needs of the population and in response to the NHS priorities agenda. Our wide range expertise enables us to deliver trusted and informed solutions for your organsiational needs.
Our selection of affordable, accessible courses have been developed to enhance efficiency, support development, aid staff retention and deliver high standard of patient care. Onsite, online, or in situ, our portfolio has been designed to minimise inconvenience and the drain on your time and maximise your budgets, knowledge and resources.
- Our expertise: As an experienced CPD provider of high quality, evidence-based courses delivered by expert clinicians and educators, our training provides your employees with the skills that can really add value to you and your team. Our interprofessional approach pulls together a wide range disciplines to increase your teams’ efficiency, reach and impact.
- Flexible approach: We deliver a wide range of training, from individual workshops, masterclasses and study days to short courses or online modules. Our flexible pathways enable individuals to study single modules or a full Master. Our structure enables organisations to fund training which they feel adds the most value to their workforce.
- Bespoke training: We offer tailored training for your organisation to address your specific requirements, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Learn online, or face to face – we can deliver CPD at all levels across a wide range of disciplines.
- Cutting-edge facilities: located at the heart of the Norwich Research Park. You’ll have access to cutting-edge facilities, services and equipment, designed with education, collaboration and innovation in mind.
We continuously review our portfolio of CPD courses to ensure that they meet the changing needs in healthcare. We are a trusted provider of health education, delivering relevant, high quality training that adds value to your organsiation.
We work with a wide range of partners to deliver new solutions within healthcare. Our academics, educators and clinicians have collaborated on a wide range of projects, such as:
- Education: Programme (BSc and MSc) validation with the Royal Marsden Hospital
- Research: Sea Hero Quest dementia app – UCL, Saatchi and Saatchi and Alziemers society
- Assistive Technology: Rehabilitation device for stroke survivors – Dr Nicola Hancock
- Facilities: NEATSuite - Our assistive technology suite that mimics a home environment, MovEX lab for physiological assessment and research.
Leading the way
We are internationally renowned for our work in Dementia, End of Life Care and Rehabilitative Care, and respected specialists in design device to facilitative recovery following stroke. Our world-class expertise means that you can trust us to make sure your workforce leads the way with access to the latest research and knowledge.
The School of Health Sciences at the UEA is an approved provider of higher and degree apprenticeships. Working closely with our practice partners we are currently developing exciting and innovative apprenticeship programmes including adult nursing, advanced practice, paramedic science and operating department practice.
Please contact Gareth Partington for further information
email email@example.com or telephone 01603 597046.
Our courses have been designed in line with the Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) agenda and more recently the NHS priorities, developed to support the changing needs of the NHS, ensuring that our courses are relevant to tomorrow’s healthcare needs. We also constantly review and update our portfolio to deliver innovative, forward-looking programmes to help you ensure your workforce is equipped for future healthcare challenges.
What our partners say
“When we gave students the choice to stay with the previous provider or move to UEA for validation, they all chose UEA. The university has a good reputation, and a positive, solution focused approach.”
Dr Catherine Wilson, Head of School, Royal Marsden School.
Want to know more?
Whether you’re looking to develop a collaborative partnership, commission bespoke courses, or deliver quality education to upskill your workforce on an individual basis, our team is here to help. Contact us to talk through your specific training requirements and explore how we can help you get the most out of your training budgets.