The Black Scholarship is awarded to enable undergraduate students to study at the University of East Anglia.
- Level: Undergraduate
- Course: BSc/MSci Biological Sciences, BSc/MSci Biochemistry, BSc/MChem Chemical Physics, BSc/MPhys Physics, MBBS Medicine
- Other information: Any Year Abroad or Year in Industry/Placement variants of the courses above are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Foundation Year entrants are also eligible as long as they progress to one of the degrees listed above. The foundation years will include Biological Sciences with a Foundation year, Biochemistry with a Foundation Year, Chemistry with a Foundation Year, Physics with a Foundation Year, and Medicine with a Gateway Year.
- Fees: Home
- Household Income: Less than £30,000 p/a
What does it cover?
- Value: £6,000 per year of study
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Either
How do I apply?
Scholarship applications are closed for 2020/21.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, Arts 3.02, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930