The Black Scholarship is awarded to enable undergraduate students to study at the University of East Anglia.
- Level: Undergraduate
- Course: BSc/MSci Biological Sciences, BSc/MSci Biochemistry, BSc/MChem Chemical Physics, BSc/MPhys Physics, MBBS Medicine
- Other information: Any Year Abroad or Year in Industry/Placement variants of the courses above are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Foundation Year entrants are also eligible as long as they progress to one of the degrees listed above. The foundation years will include Biological Sciences with a Foundation year, Biochemistry with a Foundation Year, Chemistry with a Foundation Year, Physics with a Foundation Year, and Medicine with a Gateway Year.
- Fees: Home
- Household Income: Less than £30,000 p/a
What does it cover?
- Value: £6,000 per year of study
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Either
How do I apply?
Scholarship applications are now open for 2020/21. The deadline for application is 12 noon on 22 March 2020.
If you have applied for this scholarship, you will be considered for any of the scholarships below for which you are eligible. You do not need to submit a second application for any of these scholarships:
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, Arts 1, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930