Prepare for direct entry to Year 2 of an undergraduate degree at Norwich Business School or the School of Economics at UEA.
There are three different forms of this course, with different prices, start dates, and entry requirements: Accelerated Course, Standard Course, and Extended course.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree through a specialist pathway.
- Study academic modules that reflect the first year of your chosen degree.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the UK thanks to modules designed to equip you with the skills you need for university.
- Guidance with your university application, ensuring you choose the best degree for you.
What will I study?
All students complete modules tailored to their chosen degree subjects.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is a combination of formal examinations and coursework, including written assignments, practical exercises, group and individual research projects, presentations, and problem-solving exercises.