Prepare for direct entry to Year 2 of an undergraduate degree at Norwich Business School or the School of Economics at UEA.
There are two different forms of this course, with different prices, start dates, and entry requirements: Standard Course, and Extended course.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree through a specialist pathway.
- Study academic modules that reflect the first year of your chosen degree.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the UK thanks to modules designed to equip you with the skills you need for university.
- Guidance with your university application, ensuring you choose the best degree for you.
What will I study?
All students complete modules tailored to your chosen degree subjects.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is a combination of formal examinations and coursework, including written assignments, practical exercises, group and individual research projects, presentations, and problem-solving exercises.
Are you top of your class? At INTO University of East Anglia, we are committed to awarding gifted international students with academic scholarships, helping them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
With a range of generous scholarships on offer for the highest-achieving students, you could be eligible to receive up to £5,000 towards your tuition fees.
If you can’t see a scholarship that applies to you, keep checking back – this page is regularly updated with the latest information.