The University of East Anglia’s (UEA) Outreach and Widening Participation teams (and Network for East Anglian Collaborative Outreach, neaco) work with schools and colleges across Norfolk and Suffolk to raise knowledge of, and aspiration towards, Higher Education. UEA takes its responsibilities towards data protection seriously, and we want to reassure you that any information about you that is shared with UEA will be handled appropriately.
To find out more about your data protection legal rights please visit our Data Protection Portal page.
Other documents you may be interested in:
- Appropriate Policy Document
- Outreach Privacy Notice for students in school Years 4 to 8
- Outreach Privacy Notice for students in school Year 9 upwards
- Outreach Privacy Notice for students in Further Education colleges
- Privacy Notice for respondents of Outreach activity feedback surveys - Students
- Privacy Notice for respondents of Outreach activity feedback surveys - Parents and Carers
Additionally, information about how your personal information will be used by neaco in connection with the administration of the Take Your Place programme, and for related purposes, is available on the Take Your Place website. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how neaco use your data.