2017 OPEN DAYS
UEA is in the World Top 200 of universities (Times Higher World League Tables), 10th in the UK for research outputs (REF 2014) and is a UK Top 20 university (12th in The Complete University Guide and 18th in The Guardian, 2018). And we’re in the Top 5 for student satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2005-2016).
However, numbers can only tell you so much. To really understand what makes UEA so great, you need to be here. Find out what it’s really like here at one of our Open Days. This could be the start of something amazing.
Our packed programme will give you a glimpse of the incredible things that happen here. You can go to tours, talks and demos. There’s a BBQ, music, a festival atmosphere and lots more besides. It’s all geared up to give you a real taste of what it’s like to live and study here. As well as a sneak peek of what you might go on to do afterwards.
- Chat to students, lecturers and support staff
- Get a feel for the courses that interest you
- Get to know our stunning campus
- Find out why we’re in the top 15 UK universities (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide)
- And see for yourself why we’re in the top 5 UK universities for student satisfaction (National Student Survey)
- Find out about studying abroad, or spending a year in industry
- Make a day (or couple of days) of it and explore Norwich like a local
- Find out how UEA will help you start planning your fantastic career, from day one
But most of all, you’ll discover who you could become here.
This is the first step on your UEA journey. We can’t wait to show you round.
Explore More About Open Days
Our courses aren't just about getting a degree. They are about the beginning of the rest of your life. We have hundreds of courses for you to explore across our four faculties of Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine and Health, and Science. Explore our interactive course finder to discover the right one for you. Lecturers will be on hand during your Open Day so you can find out more.
Take a listen to some of the artists that have played at UEA in the last year. What better soundtrack for your journey here?
Norwich has a brilliant live music scene. We also have our very own excellent on-campus music venue, The Nick Rayns LCR. There are more than sixty gigs a year and regular club nights for you to be a part of. Over the years The Nick Rayns LCR has hosted all kinds of acts from The Who to Ed Sheeran, Coldplay to Skepta, and everything in between.