Online or on campus. However you choose to visit, you’ll discover more about your subject, take a tour of our beautiful campus and speak to current students. You’ll soon see why you should choose UEA.
Our 2022 Open Day dates are:
- Saturday 2 July
- Saturday 10 September
- Saturday 22 October
- Saturday 19 November
You will be able to register your interest in attending one of our Open Days on this webpage soon.
If you wanted to visit us before then, Campus Tours run throughout the year so you can still come and explore UEA with one of our current students.
You can access a huge range of resources on our Virtual Open Day platform. You’ll find pre-recorded content about all aspects of student life, the courses you’re interested in, UEA’s beautiful campus and the wonderful student city of Norwich. Visit at a time that suits you, from the comfort of your own home.
If you apply to UEA and you're offered a place, congratulations! We'll also invite you to an Applicant Day where you'll get the chance to tour campus and accommodation, meet students and lecturers from your subject and get a taste of your chosen course. You'll receive an invite by email so look out for this once you've received your offer!
Future Open Days
Open Days are the best way of visiting us if you haven't applied yet. The key things to do on an open day are:
- Attend at least one subject talk - this is the thing you should prioritise. The talk will give you an introduction to your subject of interest and help you discover whether it's the right course for you. You might discover that there are fields and specialisms that you could study that you didn't know about before. We strongly recommend working your open day around your subject talk.
- Meet students and lecturers from your subject. Chat to them to gain their perspectives about studying and teaching! They'll be happy to answer any question you have.
- Tour campus with a student - it's important to find out the best places to study, socialise and eat in on campus!
- Tour accommodation. We split our tours into different types, depending on what sort of accommodation you're after. If you know you want an en-suite, you can choose to just tour our en-suite accommodation. If you don't mind sharing a bathroom, you can tour our iconic Ziggurat accommodation. If you're thinking about being a commuting student, you don't have to go on an accommodation tour at all!
- Go to the Welcome Talk - this is the best way to get a feeling for who we are and our values at UEA. We'll talk to you about the student experience and the opportunities you have whilst studying and living here.
- Ask the questions you need to ask! We have an Info Zone full of staff from the admissions service right through to the music centre. We also have a dedicated stand for mature students returning to education. You can chat to staff on our stands to find out about anything that interests you or to have those burning questions answered.
- Student services are also in the Info Zone. If you need wellbeing, mental health or disability support, please do chat to us. We are there to help.
- Don't forget that being a student isn't just about studying too. If you're into sport, don't forget to visit the Sportspark and go to any sports talks. If you're into art, we have an on campus art gallery, The Sainsbury Centre. The Students' Union (SU) caters to everyone and has hundreds of club and societies, so don't forget to chat to them in the Info Zone.
Our Open Day booking form and programme will be available online in early spring 2022.