The Edward and Ivy Rose Hood Memorial Scholarship is awarded to students to enable them to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a foundation year within the Faculty of Science, or the Norwich Medical School at UEA.
- Level: Undergraduate - Foundation Year
- Faculty/School: Faculty of Science and Norwich Medical School
- Course: Any with a Foundation Year
- Residency: Norfolk/Suffolk
- Preference given to mature students
What does it cover?
- Value: £3000
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Tuition fees
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
Scholarship applications are now open, and the deadline for applications is 12pm on 22 March. Applicants to this scholarship will also be considered for:
There is no need to submit a second application for any of these scholarships.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930