This scholarship is for current UEA final year undergraduate students who wish to continue their studies to MSc level in Norwich Business School in September 2018.
- UEA graduates completing their undergraduate degree in any subject in summer 2018 and progressing directly to an MSc in Norwich Business School in September 2018.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1.
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31st July 2018.
What does the scholarship cover?:
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year.
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship.
- Awarded automatically to students meeting the eligibility criteria. Awards will be confirmed after the degree results are released.
Find out more about Postgraduate Courses offered by Norwich Business School, or alternatively contact us:
Tel +44 (0)1603 591515