The University of East Anglia is 10th in the UK for quality of research outputs (Times Higher REF 2014 analysis). We have a large research student community of more than 1,500 research students.
We are involved in involved in seven prestigious Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTPs) and Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs).
Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTP)
- ARIES DTP: Advanced Research and Innovation in Environmental Sciences
- CHASE: Consortium of the Humanities and the Arts South-East England
- EDESIA: Plants, Food and Health
- EnvEast DTP: Environment East
- MRC DART iCASE: Doctoral Antimicrobial Resistance Training Programme
- NRPDTP: Norwich Research Park Bioscience Doctoral Training Partnership Programme
- SeNSS: South East Network for Social Sciences