The University of East Anglia is one of the leading research institutions in the UK, ranked in the UK Top 20 institutions for the impact of our research. We have a large research student community of about 1400 research students.
We are involved in four prestigious Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTP): CHASE (Arts and Humanities), SeNSS (Social Sciences), EnvEast (Natural Environment) and the Norwich Biosciences DTP (Biotechnology and Biological Sciences).
We are also involved in a Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) - NEXUSS (Natural Environment and Engineering and Physical Sciences) - and a split-site PhD programme with the Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTP)
- CHASE: Consortium of the Humanities and the Arts South-East England
- SeNSS: South East Network for Social Sciences
- EnvEast DTP: natural environment research consortium
- Norwich Biosciences DTP: bioscience consortium
- DART MRC iCASE: Doctoral Antimicrobial Resistance Training Programme