We welcome applications from candidates eligible for PhD studentships funded by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) to study in the four Faculties at UEA:
How to apply to UEA for PhD studies funded by the China Scholarship Council
Candidates eligible for CSC funding must:
- Contact a potential supervisor at UEA and indicate their interest in applying for PhD studies under a CSC Scholarship.
- Apply to UEA by January 24th 2020 and mention their intention to apply for a CSC PhD Scholarship.
- Information and advice on writing your proposal can be found here
- Further information about our application process is available here.
- Meet UEA eligibility requirements for the proposed programme and visa requirements for study in the UK. UEA will process applications and issue academic offers to successful candidates.
- After securing an offer from UEA, apply directly for funding to the CSC by the required deadline.
- Inform UEA of any progress of their application and, if successful, send documents pertaining to the funding offer to the Postgraduate Research Service as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact our dedicated postgraduate research admissions enquiries at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1603 59 1709.