The International Graduate Diploma provides international students who do not qualify for direct entry to university with a pathway onto a wide range of postgraduate degrees within the Norwich Business School, School of Economics, School of International Development, School of Political, Social and International Studies and the School of World Art Studies and Museology at the University of East Anglia.
The programme provides two distinct pathways: Business and Economics, and Social Sciences.
What is special about the programme?
- Full university status.
- A quality-assured university programme.
- World-class facilities in a campus based environment.
- A conditional offer of a place on a designated postgraduate programme.
- Regular assessment to monitor your progress.
- Professional help and support with your application to university.
- High contact hours and small class sizes.
- The highest levels of pastoral support and care.
Who should apply for the International Graduate Diploma?
The International Graduate Diploma programme caters for a variety of international students, offering:
- A conversion course for students with a relevant background intending to focus on a new subject in their master's programme.
- Additional English and academic skills for international students with a recognised undergraduate qualification.
- A pathway to postgraduate studies for students who wish to return to education after gaining a number of years' work experience, or need to build up knowledge in a relevant field.