Hello, I’m Linta and I’m the International Ambassador for South Asia.
I first heard about UEA from my education councillor and I chose to study here because I really liked the course structure of this university. The application process was a good experience as the University remained in touch through emails and I was able to get quick answers and quick responses which eased the entire process.
I am studying Actuarial Sciences. The course has been made really interesting through group projects, excellent professors, networking opportunities and practical exposure.
I’m also a Students’ Union representative for the Pakistan society, it has been a great experience of interacting with people from my society and taking part in events. I am also a member of the Actuarial society that connects me with my career opportunities; there are lots of societies and clubs to get involved with here to help you meet new people, have fun and learn skills.
- Please refer to each course page for specific A Level and IB requirements.
- Other qualifications, gained after 13 years of education, can be considered for direct entry onto Undergraduate courses.
- If students don’t have the qualifications mentioned above then an INTO pathway programme is recommended.
- For degrees that require a UK 2:1 we would either look for a GPA of 3 and above or 60/65% and above.
- For degrees that require a UK 2:2 we would either look for a GPA of 2.7 and above or 55/60% and above.
- Please note that the degree should be a minimum of 4 years in length.
For direct entry to Research degrees (MPhil, PhD)
Those completing a Masters degree or with substantial research experience in their degree can be considered for Research degrees (MPhil, PhD).
INTO pathway programmes
If you are not eligible for direct entry you are encouraged to look at our pathway programmes on campus at INTO UEA:
- The INTO Foundation is the perfect preparation for progression onto a range of UEA undergraduate degrees
- International Year One course leads onto the 2nd year of degrees in several subject areas
- The INTO UEA Graduate Diploma prepares students for several of UEA’s Masters programmes.
All applicants to the University of East Anglia must be able to demonstrate an acceptable level of English language before they can be admitted onto any course or programme.
The below are guidelines only. Please be sure to check the requirements for your specific course.
Test Score IELTS* 6.0 overall with minimum of 5.5 in each component
Test Score IELTS* 6.0 overall with minimum of 5.5 in only two components and 6.0 in the others
*We also accept a wide range of other English language qualifications, such as TOEFL, Duolingo and Pearson, as listed here.
*Those not meeting the above English language requirements are encouraged to consider and English Language programme at INTO UEA in preparation for our degree courses.
E v e n t s
Come and meet us at the Edvoy's South Asia Student Fair and find out about the best options for you to study at one of the top ranked University in the UK. For more details, visit Edvoy's website.
Time: 10:00 - 14:30 (UK Time)