If you're locally based, Norfolk County Council provide information on where you can find childcare.

If you’re caring for a young person with additional needs, you can also visit the Norfolk SEND Partnership website which provides a telephone number and email address to liaise directly with a member to give you more information and support if you need it.

To find out more information on the types of childcare available, please visit Norfolk County Council's childminder finder.

UEA also has an on-site Nursery. For details on joining and for costs, please visit the Nursery pages.

If you have caring responsibilities for family members or children, the following charities provide information and resources:

If you are a current UEA student with caring responsibilities, you can find more information on My UEA (login required).