Acknowledgement: ‘This is a presentation of independent research funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Programme Grants for Applied Research Programme (Grant Reference Number RP-PG-0613-20007). The views expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health’.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to download the publications below.
- Millar et al. Trials (2017) 18:175 DOI 10.1186/s13063-017-1915-6
- Pilot & Feasibility Studies Journal Dec 2018
- Protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial to determine the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of independent pharmacist prescribing in care homes: the CHIPPS study
- Volume 28, Issue S2 Special Issue:Abstracts from The Royal Pharmaceutical Society Science and Research Summit, 19th June 2020, London, UK
- “Everyone needs to understand each other’s systems”: Stakeholder views on the acceptability and viability of a Pharmacist Independent Prescriber role in care homes for older people in the UK
Conferences and Presentations Downloads