"I would definitely recommend getting a mentor, not only if you’re not sure about what career you may want to focus in on, but also if you do have an idea, it’s a great way to find out more about how to gain internships, have an industry professional look over your CV/cover letter, and to build a relationship with someone in the industry"More case studies
Talk to someone who has been there and done it
The UEA Mentoring Programme offers the chance to gain insight and support from somebody who was once in your shoes. Through one-to-one sessions, a mentor can help you broaden your horizons and guide you through your next steps.
- Confused about what you want to do after your degree?
- Identified the career sector you wish to pursue, but want further information on the sector and how to progress?
- Lack confidence to approach professionals and take those next steps?
- Need guidance and support from someone who's been there?
- Have a business idea you would like to turn into a reality, or looking to scale up a venture?
If you answer yes to even one of these questions, then our UEA Mentoring Programme could be just what you need to navigate your path. Find out more here.