Transcripts and 'To whom it may concern' letters

The Student Records Office does not provide the above documents for students who attended a UEA Partner College.  If you attended London Academy of Diplomacy in 2010-2015 contact Partnerships Office. For all others you will need to contact the Partner College directly.


Replacement Parchments

If you have had your degree, certificate or diploma conferred, either in person or in absentia (by post) by the University of East Anglia and have lost your certificate (parchment), we are able to provide you with a replacement copy. There is a charge, payable in advance, for this service (please see our Document Costs and Delivery Charges page for further details). Please note that if you require a replacement of more than one certificate (i.e. you need replacement certificates for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses), the charge applies to each certificate. You will need to contact either the Partner College or our Partnerships Office directly. Please see below for your College contact details.


Partner College Contact Details

University of Suffolk (UoS)

If you undertook your course at University of Suffolk (UoS) (previously known as University Campus Suffolk and Suffolk College) and require any of the above documents, you will need to contact UoS directly by phone (+44 (0)1473 338 432) or by email


All Other Partner Colleges

If you undertook your course at any other University of East Anglia Partner College (Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, Otley College, City College Norwich, Easton College or Institute of Health and Social Care Studies, Guernsey) and require any of the above documents, you will need to contact our Partnerships Office.

Their contact details are as follows:

Phone: + 44 (0)1603 593206



If you are contacting the Partnerships Office by telephone, they will ask you for the following information to enable them to locate your record. If you are NOT contacting the Partnerships Office by telephone please send them a covering letter, fax or e-mail providing the following details:


  1. You full name (if your name has changed since you were registered at the Partner College, please give both your current and previous names)
  2. Your date of birth
  3. The Partner College at which you studied, year of graduation and/or years you attended the Partner College
  4. A telephone number and/or e-mail address on which we can contact you if we have any queries
  5. Your current postal address
  6. Full details and the relevant address(es) and requirements if you would like us to issue the certificate directly to another person or organisation


Please see our Payment Instructions page if you would like us to provide you with a replacement UEA Partner College degree certificate.


It is the University's policy to only issue replacement certificates on request from graduates and we will not provide copies of a certificate directly to a third party without the graduate's consent to do so.


We are normally able to issue the replacement certificate by standard First Class post within the UK or standard Air Mail overseas within approximately 10 working days of receipt of payment. For further delivery options please see Special Delivery Options for more information.