You will need a campus card to gain access to the following:
- Library building access and also for borrowing and returning library materials
- PrintPlus+ service for printing and photocopying
- Car Park
- Restricted access areas - Labs in some schools
- The Sportspark
- Student Union Membership (UEA and national membership)
GETTING YOUR CAMPUS CARD
For students in UEA accommodation, cards will be produced and passed to your accommodation for issue.
For students not in UEA accommodation, you can collect your card from campus.
From Wednesday 17th September to Friday 29th October we are offering a walk-up, face-to-face support service for students from either:
- 5 IT Kiosks available from the back of the ITCS building.
- Our Accessible IT Service Point is located off the main walkway opposite the Chemistry and Pharmacy entrance to the Lasdun Wall.
- Kiosks are open Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 16:30
REPLACEMENT / MISSING CARDS
Students will be advised to log a help call with the IT department to post cards out.
If this isn’t suitable for some individuals we may be able to arrange an on-site collection.
The health and wellbeing of our students and staff is of the highest priority, and the University is continuing to follow all advice given by the Government. This information is subject to change depending on government guidance.
Due to current Covid-19 measures and changes to our Service Desk, campus cards will only be issued to those staff and students working or studying on campus.
Collection can ONLY be made following a ticket being logged with the IT Service Desk. You will receive an automated email confirmation to your UEA email address to acknowledge receipt of your request. When your card is available to collect, we will email you and let you know.
If you arrive at the IT Service Point without prior confirmation that your card is available, we cannot guarantee you will be able to collect your card. This is due to limited staff and resource on campus, the time needed to print and allocate your card, and Covid-19 distancing measures.
If you're having issues with your campus card, we’ve made it easy for you to tell us what’s wrong, just click on the relevant link to tell us more.