Transcripts, letters and replacement certificates for Partner Institutions


The Student Records Office does not provide transcripts for students who attended a UEA Partner Institution, apart from those who studied the Trainee Nursing Associate Programme at City College Norwich (students on this programme were registered as UEA students and should therefore follow the specified process.

Please see the list below for who to contact instead.

Brooksby Melton College / The SMB

City College Norwich / Easton College / Otley College – all programmes apart  from Trainee Nursing Associate -


Institute of Health & Social Care Studies -



London Academy of

Mountview Academy of Theatre

The Royal Marsden

South Essex

University Campus Suffolk / Suffolk

West Suffolk

Any other



For all ‘To whom it may concern’ / ‘Confirmation of Studies’ letters, please contact


Replacement Certificates

If you have had your degree, certificate or diploma conferred, either in person or in absentia (by post) by the University of East Anglia and did not receive your certificate within 12 months of your conferment date we are able to provide you with a replacement copy free of charge to your registered address. 

If your certificate has been sent to an incorrect address, you will need to pay £35 for your replacement to be sent to an alternative location, unless you notified the Partner Institution or the Academic Partnerships team of the change before your conferment date.

If you are reporting loss or damage after you received your certificate, or it is more than 12 months since conferment, there is a charge of £35, payable in advance, for this service.

Please note that if you require a replacement of more than one certificate, the charge applies to each certificate.

It is the University's policy to only issue replacement certificates on request from graduates and we will not provide copies of a certificate directly to a third party without the graduate's consent to do so.

You will need to contact either the Partner Institution or Academic Partnerships as below.


University of Suffolk (UoS)

If you undertook your course at the University of Suffolk (previously known as University Campus Suffolk and Suffolk College) and require a replacement parchment, you will need to contact UoS directly on


All other Partner Institutions

If you undertook your course at any other UEA Partner Institution, you will need to contact UEA Academic Partnerships on in the first instance. Please provide the following details:

  1. Your full name (if your name has changed since you were registered at the Partner Institution, please give both your current and previous names)
  2. The name of the course you studied
  3. The Partner Institution at which you studied, year of graduation and/or years you attended
  4. An email address on which we can contact you if we have any queries
  5. Your postal address for certificate delivery
  6. Full details and the relevant address(es) and requirements if you would like us to issue the certificate directly to another person or organisation