Student Services have dedicated International Student Advisers within the Student Life Team to support all international students.
They can provide advice and guidance on a wide range of issues whilst you are studying at UEA.
- Visa applications and immigration permission for your course at UEA
- Changes to your course that may affect your visa - for example, course changes, interruptions to studies and changes to the length of your course
- Lost or stolen BRPs, entry clearance visas and passports
- Settling into the UK - for example, opening a bank account and registering with a GP
- Immigration bail
- Working in the UK as a student
- Schengen visas
- Dependant visas
- Visas for graduation
This service is available to all current and prospective students at UEA.
There will be topics that we are not trained in and that are beyond our area of expertise. If this happens, we will inform you, signpost you to other resources and send you a list of immigration advisers that you may wish to contact instead.
Student Life International Advisers are available to answer any queries you may have via email, and are also available for one-to-one appointments to discuss any issues or challenges you may face to ensure you can make the most of your time at UEA.
How to contact us
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.