The EU Scholarship is awarded to EU citizens who achieve a high standard in their pre-university qualifications (as outlined in the terms and conditions).
What does the EU Scholarship cover?
- £3,000 (£1,000 per year for the duration of the course up to a maximum of £3,000)
- Please note: if your course includes a year abroad or a year in Industry no award is payable for that year.
- Scholarship paid in £1,000 lump sum in February
- There are 30 EU Scholarships available each academic year
EU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- You must be an EU citizen (except citizens of the United Kingdom) and be liable for ‘EU’ fee status. For full details regarding citizenship please see the terms and conditions.
- You must be enrolling on your first undergraduate degree course, including courses with a Foundation Year and Dip HE Operating Department Practice.
- You must be enrolled and attending as a student at the University at the time of payment.
- To apply you must hold an offer of a place from UEA and to receive the scholarship you must select UEA as your firm choice institution.
How do I apply?
Sorry, the deadline for this scholarship has now passed.
Terms and Conditions.
Please ensure you fully review our terms and conditions.
Lawrence Stenhouse Building
UEA, Norwich Research Park
Telephone: +44 (0)1603 591515