The EU Scholarship is awarded to EU citizens who achieve a high standard in their pre-university qualifications (as outlined in the terms and conditions).
What does the EU Scholarship cover?
- £3,000 (£1,000 per year for the duration of the course up to a maximum of £3,000)
- Please note: if your course includes a year abroad or a year in Industry no award is payable for that year.
- Scholarship paid in £1,000 lump sum in February
- There are 30 EU Scholarships available for September 2019 /January 2020 entry
EU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- You must be an EU citizen (except citizens of the United Kingdom) and be liable for ‘EU’ fee status. For full details regarding citizenship please see the terms and conditions.
- You must be enrolling on your first undergraduate degree course, including courses with a Foundation Year and Dip HE Operating Department Practice, in September 2019 or January 2020.
- You must be enrolled and attending as a student at the University at the time of payment
- To apply you must hold an offer of a place from UEA and to receive the scholarship you must select UEA as your firm choice institution
EU Scholarship Application Process
The deadline for 2020 is midnight on 22 March 2020.
Terms and Conditions.
Please ensure you fully review our terms and conditions.
Lawrence Stenhouse Building
UEA, Norwich Research Park
Telephone: +44 (0)1603 591515