This scholarship is for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School in September 2020.
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31 May 2020.
- Scholarship statement submitted by 31 May 2020.
What does the scholarship cover?
- The value of the award will be £4,000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year.
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship.
To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement to email@example.com by the 31 May 2020 answering the following question:
How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
Find out more about Postgraduate Courses offered by Norwich Business School, or alternatively contact us:
Tel +44 (0)1603 591515
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Postgraduate Scholarship Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.