Our refunds policy is set out below.
- Appeals for a refund should be submitted to the Admissions Office
- The deposit paid will be reimbursed in full if evidence of a visa rejection is received and verified from the relevant UKvisa office. Refunds will not be given however if the reason for the visa rejection is due to the failure to follow UKBA guidance or submission of fraudulent documents.
- Refunds will also be made to conditional offer-holders who pay their deposit then fail to meet the conditions of the University's offer of a place
- Any offer-holder who wishes to defer their place to the following year will have any deposit deferred as well, the deposit will not be refunded
- Offer holders who change their minds and decide not to take up their place will not be entitled to a refund of the required deposit paid
- Refunds will only be made to the individual or organisation who originally paid the deposit. If a third party has paid the deposit on behalf of the applicant we are unable to refund the deposit directly to the applicant.
- Refunds will be made as soon as possible. Exact times may vary depending upon the reason for the requested refund and the method by which original payment was made.
- Due to money laundering regulations, refunds can only be made to the account from which the payment was made originally. Proof of payment such as a receipt or a bank statement showing payment from that account must be produced. We will also need the bank's SWIFT or BIC code in order to make a refund. Failure to do so will delay the refund severely or prevent it altogether.
- Please note that refund requests will only be authorised within 3 years of the deposit payment date.