As a teacher working with young people in a school, college, or advisory role - we want to help you provide the best information available to positively impact your students' future.
Find information relevant to your pupils:
- Pre-16 students who haven't yet begun their Sixth Form studies
- Post-16 students who are in the process of making decisions about university.
- Try our free online course, Preparing for University, to incorporate in your classroom.
Find information relevant to your teaching:
- Register for UEA's annual Teachers and Advisers' Conference.
- Visit UniBox - An online advice hub designed exclusively for sixth form teachers and career advisers, offering expert commentary, headlines and resources on higher education.
- Download the official free UniBox eBook - Guiding your Students to University.
- Sign up to Insight UEA's monthly newsletter for teachers and advisers.