IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW STUDENTS TO OUR SCHOOL
Please visit the dedicated New Student Portal so that you can complete your registration and find out about your School welcome week timetable/activities. Click here and scroll down to "Induction Materials".
Welcome to one of the leading pharmacy schools in the UK. What will you discover here?
Our courses are designed to help you excel as both a practitioner and a scientist, with plenty of hands-on experience with patients. We're ranked in the top 10 in the UK for both Pharmacology and Pharmacy in the Complete University Guide 2019.
We work with governments and international companies to improve care for millions of people. Our ground-breaking research into cataracts has led to the creation of an improved model which allows researchers to examine lenses and test potential remedies. We're also making exciting progress in areas such as care home medication and new fields of drug discovery. That's why our research was ranked first among UK pharmacy schools in the Times Higher Education's 2014 Research Excellence Framework analysis.
We're a thriving school, with links to partners such as AstraZeneca, GSK, Merck, the NHS, the EU and governments in Europe and beyond. And with our new £31 million state-of-the-art teaching labs, we're pushing for even more.
- Success of Pre-reg Pharmacists on the UEA Training Programme
- Researchers at the UEA have developed guidance to help prescribers and pharmacists decide which patients should use a pill organiser.
- UEA School of Pharmacy receives accreditation to educate Malaysian Pharmacy students
- UEA Undergraduate pharmacy student reflects on her final year project abroad
- Two UEA pharmacy students elected onto the British Pharmacy Student Association Executive
- First year UEA school of pharmacy student wins prestigious national prize for responding to symptoms
- Redox-dependent control of i-Motif DNA structure using copper cations.
- Development of a Simple Mechanical Screening Method for Predicting the Feedability of a Pharmaceutical FDM 3D Printing Filament.
- The pharmacy care plan service: Service evaluation and estimate of cost-effectiveness