The NBS graduate job programme is a valuable opportunity for employers to select high calibre graduates, who can benefit their organisation, while also assessing their long-term management potential.
How it's Run
Norwich Business School will:
- Identify suitably-qualified final year undergraduates who want to take part in the scheme.
- Work closely with employers to identify their requirements and help build a successful partnership between employer and graduate.
- Provide graduates with a training programme to help them during the recruitment process.
- Support employers during the recruitment and interview process.
- Supply employers with staff training if requested e.g. mentoring.
- Deliver preparation sessions to get the graduates ready for their new role.
As a result:
- Employers have no need to run a costly graduate scheme and benefit from the added support that Norwich Business School provide.
- Graduates receive access to graduate employment and work experience, as well as a comprehensive recruitment training programme.
Details of the scheme
There is no charge associated with employer or graduate enrolment as Norwich Business School runs the programme solely to help match organisations' requirements with our pool of graduate talent.
All employers will have to offer the graduates a contract of at least 9 months, beginning in July onwards, and the students should receive a minimum salary of £20,000 p.a pro rata.
The paid employment of the graduate is based on a contract created by the employer and this may lead to longer term employment at the employer's discretion.
Any NBS undergraduate student who is graduating in 2019 can apply to the scheme, provided they are eligible to work in the UK. An up to date CV will be requested at the application stage which will - along with competency questions and application form - be used by Norwich Business School to shortlist the students for an assessment centre, who are then further shortlisted and put forward for an interview with the employer.
Find out how the graduate job programme can work for you:
Call: +44 (0)1603 591002 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org