Norwich Business School (NBS) is recognised internationally for its commitment to top-quality teaching and research:
- Top 5 for overall student satisfaction in Finance, Management, Business Studies and Marketing (UK - National Student Survey)
- World top 150 for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World Rankings 2018)
- 13th for Accounting and Finance, 15th for Business, Management and Marketing (UK - Guardian Guide 2019) and 8th for Marketing (UK - Complete University Guide 2019)
- 17th for overall research quality (UK- Times Higher Education REF 2014)
- Gold for UEA teaching excellence (UK - TEF 2017)
Norwich Business School is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and accredited by the Association of MBA's (AMBA).
Keep in touch with us on social media
We are pleased to present the second edition of Norwich Business School's Annual Review magazine Shine&Rise. We hope you enjoy reading the magazine, and sharing in the recent successes of the School.