Incoming Study Abroad and Exchange Semester
- Year of Entry
- First Start Date
- Second Start Date
Experience a semester at UEA on exchange/Erasmus or as a fee-paying visiting student. Choose from our list of modules to build a full course load that complements your current home studies or allows you to try something completely new. Be taught by our knowledgeable academics, use UEA’s award-winning facilities, and join our brilliant Study Abroad Community.
- All visiting students are required to be enrolled in a full coursework load (60 UCU per semester). This is usually equivalent to three modules per semester.
- Exchange/ Erasmus students must take a majority of their classes within the subject area agreed by their home university and UEA.
- Students will be awarded an official UEA transcript after the completion of their studies.
- You can explore a list of modules available to students on ‘What Can I Study’ pages.
- Applicants are expected to have obtained their home universities equivalent to UEA 60%.
- Applicants may be required to prove their English language level as part of the application process.
- For further details on qualifications, you can find a full listing of Study Abroad qualifications on the Study Abroad Application page.
- Semester students can join for either the Autumn or Spring Semester.
- Students must have completed their application by 1 June for the Autumn Semester, or 31 October for the Spring Semester.
- Eligible students may apply for a tuition fee waved space on exchange from a partner university.
- Fees for fee-paying visiting students can be found on the Study Abroad Fees page.