Like all our buildings, accommodation is located within a five minute walk of meeting spaces and catering areas.
En-suite accommodation for conferences and leisure groups is available between July and September. Each bedroom features a single bed, desk, lamp, en-suite shower room and a wardrobe.
A shared kitchen in each residence provides a seating area with tea and coffee making facilities. Accommodation is grouped in residential houses and flats accommodating 6-12 people and is available on a self-catering or bed and breakfast basis.
Hotel accommodation is available at Broadview Lodge. Refreshments, television and ironing board are available in 62 bedrooms comprising single, double, twin, family rooms and a fully adapted disabled suite. Guests staying in Broadview Lodge will enjoy a cooked or continental breakfast at INTO Café.
Accommodation at a glance:
- Bed linen, towels and complimentary toiletries
- Tea and coffee making facilities in shared kitchen
- Bedrooms cleaned daily (weekly on self-catering packages)
- Equipped kitchen for self-catering guests
- Free Wi-Fi
- En-suite shower rooms
Bed and breakfast - £38.00
Includes seven item breakfast plus toast, tea or coffee
Tea and coffee facilities in shared kitchen
Self-catering* - £28.00
Kitchen equipment and utensils provided
Good to know:
- Please note we cannot accept children under the age of 12 in student residences
- 2-night minimum stay for self-catering groups*
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
- Prices are valid 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017
UEA’s supermarket, cashpoints, Waterstones, restaurant, cafés and bars and the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts are within a few minutes' walk of the accommodation.