Our student accommodation is located within a five minute walk of meeting spaces and catering areas on campus.
En-suite bedrooms for conferences and leisure groups are available during the summer vacation from July to September. Each room features a single bed, desk, lamp, en-suite shower wet-room and a wardrobe.
A shared kitchen in each residence provides a seating area with tea and coffee making facilities and ironing board. Accommodation is grouped in shared, residential houses and flats accommodating 6-12 people and is available on a self-catering or bed and breakfast basis.
- Bed linen, towels and complimentary toiletries
- Tea and coffee making facilities in shared kitchen
- Bedrooms cleaned daily (weekly on self-catering packages)
- Equipped kitchen for self-catering guests
- Free Wi-Fi
- En-suite shower rooms
Alternatively, or if your dates do not fall within the Easter or summer periods, year round accommodation is also available at Broadview Lodge on campus.
Bed and breakfast - £39.00 +VAT *August special rate £35.00 +VAT*
Daily room service
Includes seven item hot and cold breakfast plus toast, tea or coffee
Tea and coffee facilities on arrival in shared kitchen
Self-catering - £29.00 +VAT
Twice weekly rooms service
Kitchen equipment and utensils provided
Good to know:
- Please note we cannot accept children under the age of 12 in student residences
- 2-night minimum stay for self-catering groups
- All prices are subject to VAT
- Prices are valid 1 August 2017 to 31 July 2018
UEA supermarket, cash-points, Waterstones bookshop, restaurants, cafés, bars and the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts are within a few minutes' walk of the accommodation.