The Julian Study Centre is perfect for large conferences
Offering a variety of modern meeting facilities over three floors, including a tiered lecture theatre and Harvard-style lecture room, this building can be exclusively booked for your event.
The building has seven seminar rooms that seat 18-60 people, with naturally lit collaboration zones – perfect as break-out areas or catering spaces. The ground floor foyer and café can be utilised by delegates or closed to enhance the space as a refreshment area and for registration.
Built to the highest sustainable criteria and named after the first woman to publish a book in the English language, this creative space is guaranteed to encourage collaboration and innovation.
- One 280-seat lecture theatre
- Accessible entrance and stair lift
- Sound, lighting and AV gallery
- One 100-seat Harvard-style lecture room
- Four 60-seat seminar rooms
- Three 18-seat seminar rooms
- Fully integrated AV/PC equipment in all rooms
- Hearing loop in all rooms
- WiFi throughout the building
Julian Study Centre Floorplan (PDF file)