The University of East Anglia has reached its highest ever place in a university league table, being ranked 14th in the prestigious Complete University Guide 2017. The guide ranks 123 universities by their scores in nine areas including student satisfaction, research assessment and graduate prospects. UEA has a reputation for producing high calibre, employable students and graduates and the University's Careers Service is here to help you identify the best methods to promote your organisation.
We run a number of high profile fairs on campus annually which will allow you to engage directly with our students. We can also support you in developing more bespoke profile-raising activities including:
- Holding an assessment day on campus
- Participating in our Skills Workshop Programme
- Share company and career insights
- Host student visits / offer shadowing opportunities within your organisation
- Speed interview and networking events
- Sponsor a competition
Register / Login with MyCareerCentral now to explore how we can help you.