Would you like to arrange a UEA reunion of your own? We can help you contact your old friends, send invitations and plan the event.
Reunions are not only the perfect way to satisfy your curiosity about old friends, extend your professional network and meet new and interesting people but also a great way to support UEA. We want always to make sure that you continue to benefit from the University and its global network even after your graduation. For that reason, a reunion can be a great place for networking: either socially or professionally.
The alumni team is here to support you at every step of the process and help you organise a great reunion.
Follow our helpful hints below or contact the Alumni office to make your event a success.
- Who would you like to invite?
- What kind of venue would suit the size and theme of the reunion?
- Choose an appropriate date and time.
- How far in advance should you send invitations out?
- Do you want guests to bring partners? Or children?
- Where should replies be sent?
- How much will the event cost to put on?
- How much will guests need to pay to attend?*
- Do you need to organise entertainment or catering?
- Would guests need to find accommodation?
* Reunion events should not be run for profit, unless this is made clear to guests in the invitation (e.g. fundraising for a cause).
The Alumni office can send out invitations for you. Simply let us know who you would like to contact, send us the details of the event or invitations and we'll send them out.
Advertising your event
We can include details of your reunion in the monthly alumni e-newsletter, eZiggurat, and post it on our Facebook page. After the event, we'd like to hear all about it, so please send us a report and photos.
Coming to campus
If you would like to hold your reunion on campus, we can advise you on the most suitable venue and catering arrangements. All graduates receive a discount on accommodation at Broadview Lodge on campus which offers en suite double, twin and single rooms all year round.
Find out more by emailing email@example.com.
Celebrate UEA’s birthday wherever you are. Every year at the end of September our alumni meet all around the world to celebrate their time at UEA. Check out the event page to find your local host - and if there isn't one planned, why not contact us and host your own?