We have worked with start-up businesses, multinational corporations, international universities, plus a wide range of NHS Trusts and various private/voluntary organisations. Read our success highlights to explore our recent initiatives and activities.
- Developing assistive technologies
- Developing in-house training
- Service evaluations
- Audits of staff skills and competencies
- Clinical trials
- Evaluating assistive technologies in communities and care homes to improve participation communication and access to services
- Consultancy services to businesses and organisations to improve employees’ wellbeing, lifestyles and musculoskeletal health
- Access to government-sponsored programmes, such as Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Consultancy services for curriculum review and development
- Curriculum development; UK and international
- Kite-marking of Continuing Professional Development
Conference and meeting room space, assistive technology labs and state-of-the-art equipment, including simulation technologies.