We aim to give you a student experience that is second to none. We listen to feedback from our students and we act on it wherever possible. Our students enjoy a friendly and well-designed campus, with a great social life right on their doorstep.
The campus was designed so that everything you need for living and studying is no more than a few minutes away. The UEA campus is a mini city, and home to a unique, multi-cultural community that enjoys and contributes to, a lively, social and cultural scene. We stage live music events, club nights, film screenings and much, much more. Here students can:
- study in our library, which is open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week
- do their shopping and banking, visit our combined post office and shop on our ‘Street'
- have a drink at Union Bar, eat at one of our Campus Kitchen outlets or grab a coffee at Cafe Direct
- take part in all kinds of events including gigs by internationally renowned musicians and visit the inspirational Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- take up a new sport, get fit or join a team at our Sportspark, the biggest indoor sports centre in Britain
- visit our medical centre and on-campus dentist
- UEA Music Centre is open to everyone, no matter what degree programme you are studying or how much experience you have. Based in the heart campus it offers a focal point for music on campus, in the City of Norwich and in the wider community. Staffed by a dedicated Director of Music and Music Administrator, the Music Centre provides a vibrant meeting place for musicians, runs UEA’s flourishing choir and orchestra, hosts practice and rehearsal spaces and is open to all.
We offer over 3,500 fully furnished rooms in spacious on-site buildings that sit in 200 hectares of natural landscape, which may be why we were rated top for accommodation in the What Uni Student Choice Awards 2011.
One of our many strengths is the location of the campus, which is only a short drive from the city centre, but is surrounded by parkland with a beautiful lake and lots of wildlife.