For over 30 years, UEA has managed an extremely active exchange programme. We maintain long-standing study exchange links with more than 160 outstanding universities* across the globe.
Spaces available for the following academic year are provided at the Year Abroad meeting held during the first two weeks of your second year of study (or your first year, if you are on a 3-year programme). Please note that spaces available varies annually.
The benefits of studying and working overseas
Learning and working in another country may seem like a daunting idea, but there are plenty of reasons why it's such a great thing to do.
- Enhance your personal development by experiencing new people and cultures
- Learn valuable skills that benefit your career, including foreign languages
- Get ahead in the job market by standing out to prospective employers
- Broaden your horizons and discover more about yourself!
Read our new blog
What better way to learn more about what it's like to study abroad with UEA than to read first-hand accounts from the students living it right now? Our new blog, UEA on the Road, is written (and photographed) by our Study Abroad students about their experiences overseas.Take a look and get inspired!
*Availability may be limited to certain Schools of study and varies based on:
- Region-specific programmes, e.g. Year in Australasia
- Relevant module selection
- Approval of the School Study Abroad Co-ordinator
- Annual variance in availability of places at partner universities