For over 30 years, UEA has managed an extremely active exchange programme. We maintain long-standing study exchange links with more than 160 outstanding universities* across the globe.
Spaces available for the following academic year are provided at the Year Abroad meeting held during the first semester of your second year of study (or during semester 2 of your 1st year for single semester students). Please note that space available varies annually.
The benefits of studying and working overseas
Learning and working in another country may seem like a daunting idea, but there are plenty of reasons why it's such a great thing to do.
- Enhance your personal development by experiencing new people and cultures
- Learn valuable skills that benefit your career, including foreign languages
- Get ahead in the job market by standing out to prospective employers
- Broaden your horizons and discover more about yourself!
Read our blog
Researching your dream destination to study abroad? Or looking for inspiration for somewhere new? Have a look on our brilliant abroad blog and see what other students are saying about their experience overseas.
*Availability may be limited to certain Schools of study and varies based on:
- Region-specific programmes, e.g. Year in Australasia
- Relevant module selection
- Approval of the School Study Abroad Co-ordinator
- Annual variance in availability of places at partner universities