- Our students have a great experience here: we consistently perform well in the National Student Survey (NSS). In the 2016 NSS UEA has been ranked joint third for overall satisfaction out of all English mainstream universities. We are ranked in the Top 10 Psychology departments in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2017).
- Our teaching is research-led, with a balance of small and large group teaching so students really get to know the lecturers. The School of Psychology has enjoyed success in the Research Excellence Framework (2014); all of the research submitted was judged to be of international quality, with over 80% rated as world leading or internationally excellent.
- We have excellent facilities for teaching and research, with cutting edge equipment and labs used by students and staff.
- Our students take a compulsory placement that provides an excellent opportunity to enhance future employability through working in relevant organisations. Past students have found this experience to be highly worthwhile and have worked in both leading research institutions and public/private sector organisations.
- UEA is a great University in a fine city; the University as a whole is ranked in the top 3 Universities in the National Student Survey 2016. Find out more about the University and City of Norwich.
If you’re a current undergraduate student at UEA who wants to pursue postgraduate study with us, we can offer you 10% and 50% scholarships. Discover why it pays to get a first
If you’re generally looking to apply for postgraduate study at our pioneering British university, there’s scholarship and funding options available to you now. Explore School-specific funding options
Find out more at one of our Postgraduate Events - sign up for an open day or one of our lunchtime sessions, or simply visit us for a campus tour.