To register, please contact: SSF.AdvancedTraining@uea.ac.uk
FREE: For PGR students from Universities of East Anglia; Essex; Kent; Surrey; Sussex; Reading; Royal Holloway; Goldsmiths; Roehampton; & City University.
£60: For PGR students from all other institutions.
£120: Early-career researchers and Academics.
Please contact SSF.AdvancedTraining@uea.ac.uk to arrange payment where applicable.
We are now accepting abstract submissions for poster presentation at the workshop.
The deadline for abstract submission is 25th April 2017.
If you are interested in submitting an abstract for consideration, please follow the guidelines below:
1. The authors’ identification should include name and place of work.
2. The abstract should include the following information/subsections about the research: Title, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion/Discussion.
3. The abstract should be submitted in English in Microsoft Word format and not include graphics, tables or figures.
4. The text should not exceed the maximum limit of 2.500 characters, including spaces.
5. Please send the abstract by e-mail to SSF.AdvancedTraining@uea.ac.uk by specifying “Abstract for Novelty, Repetition and the Brain conference” in the object.
If your abstract is accepted for poster presentation, please note that the maximum poster size will be A0 (841 x 1189 mm). Posters can be in Landscape or Portrait format.