An important focus of our group is promoting health and wellbeing through improvements in health and social care. Our researchers are working on:
- optimising diagnostics and monitoring
- improving care and support for patients and informal carers living with advanced disease
- improving outcomes after surgery
- improving clinical decision making in many different healthcare settings
- creating sustainable health and social care workforces through promoting health and wellbeing
- person-centred health literacy interventions
Interested in joining us?
We have a solid track record in building the capacity of, and supporting, aspiring clinicians from non-medical professions. We welcome inquiries from patients and their families, as well as prospective postgraduate students, researchers and healthcare professionals and collaborators.
Morag Farquhar (Theme Lead)
Kristy Sanderson (Theme Lead)