Automated insulin Delivery Amongst Pregnant women with Type 1 diabetes
AiDAPT is an open-label, multi-centre, randomised, two-arm parallel group trial comparing automated closed-loop (Artificial Pancreas) and standard insulin delivery for pregnant women with type 1 diabetes.
AiDAPT is registered on the ISRCTN Trial Registry: ISRCTN56898625.
AiDAPT Launch Meeting
An investigator meeting was held on 24th September 2018 to introduce the trial to interested Principal Investigators (PIs) and their teams.
The meeting was held at Madingley Hall, Cambridge and was attended by over 50 delegates, including trial collaborators, site PIs and Research Nurses and patient representatives.
- Professor Helen Murphy, Chief Investigator: Introduction to AiDAPT
- Professor Roman Hovorka (University of Cambridge), Device Technology Lead: Introduction to the Closed-Loop System
- Corinne Collett (NCTU): The role of Norwich Clinical Trials Unit
- Judy Sibayan (Jaeb Center for Health Research): Introduction to the AiDAPT CRFs and database
- Professor Julia Lawton (Centre for Population Health Sciences, The University of Edinburgh)