The Enterprise Centre is UEA’s award-winning sustainable building.
One of greenest buildings in the UK, the Enterprise Centre is constructed from low-carbon local materials, making for a truly unique venue. Light and airy meeting spaces and seminar rooms have impressive views of Earlham Park, and the large lecture theatre and versatile foyer make it a very well-suited venue for exhibitions and events. Just a short walk from the centre of campus, the building is located on University Drive, close to both the Sportspark and Earlham Hall. The Enterprise Centre is a hub for innovative local businesses and has an onsite café.
At a glance:
- 300-seat lecture theatre with AV gallery
- Twelve 20-40-seat seminar rooms
- AV facilities in all rooms
- Accessible entrance and lift
- Hearing loop in lecture theatre
- WiFi throughout the building
The Enterprise Floorplan (PDF file)
Find us here: ///dance.escape.offers