The MBA Essentials programme at Norwich Business School has been designed to meet the challenges faced by leaders and management professionals working in a range of business sectors.
Our courses are aimed at current and aspiring leaders and managers who are looking to develop their core business skills and explore the latest innovative thinking in leadership and management theory.
Each MBA Essentials programme has been developed in close consultation with the relevant sector and focuses on five key areas from our AMBA-accredited MBA degree, to offer a contemporary and collaborative course, which will help delegates to develop their professional practice and future career prospects.
On successful completion of the programme, delegates will receive a UEA executive education certificate which will enhance their continuing professional development portfolio, and can act as a foundation for continuing their studies on the MBA or Senior Leaders Apprenticeship programmes.
Benefits of working with Norwich Business School:
- We are one of the fastest growing business schools in the UK with over 100 internationally recognised academics and business experts
- We are dedicated to providing an outstanding learning experience and world-class research, which informs and influences thinking behind business and public policy
- We are experienced in delivering high quality CPD and Executive Education programmes. Our flexible approach allows bespoke content to be delivered within our programmes to address sector specific issues
- Our online programmes allow delegates to join from anywhere in the world using innovative and engaging tools and technology
- We add value to your organisation through supporting the development of your strategic objectives and vision
- Our executive education courses allow for immediate and long-term return on your investment.
Pathways Training Fund (PTF)
This course could be eligible for a grant (up to £500 per delegate) through the Pathways Training Fund (PTF). The PTF is part-funded by the European Social Fund and supports SMEs in Norfolk and Suffolk with staff training and development costs. For more information and to check if your employer is eligible, please email email@example.com or complete this form Pathways Training Fund SME Eligibility Form.
Please note, funding needs to be approved before booking and paying for your place on the course (full delegate rate). Grants cannot be applied for retrospectively.