New members of staff who identify as LGBTQ+ are very welcome and the group is steadily growing with both work-based and social meetings.
We are Stonewall Diversity Champions and proud sponsors and supporters of NorwichPride
Our Staff Pride group aims to:
- provide support and information to staff on LGBTQ+ matters in the workplace
- act as an advisory group on LGBTQ+ equality & diversity issues within the university, eg contributing to policy development and implementation
- increase the visibility of LGBTQ+ issues in the workplace
- have a positive and recognisable presence within the university community
- hold regular Staff Pride Network meetings throughout the academic year
- organise social events to celebrate diversity and cultural inclusion
- sign-post to other LGBTQ+ support networks and organisations.
If you are interested in finding out more or attending one of our meetings, then please email the Equality and Diversity Office in confidence and we will put you in touch with someone from the group, or you may like to email Staff Pride directly and one of the group will get back to you.